Adjustment method when skipped stitches occur
1: When sewing thick material or thick stack seam, skip stitches caused by bending and skewing of the machine needle when threading the sewing material
1. Use a needle with a larger size
2. Please confirm: when the looper returns from the left extreme position to the right and meets the left needle, the needle of the left needle should be exactly on the slope on the back of the looper head and very close to the back side, just in line with the looper head. collide
3. Adjust the height of the front needle guard
When the looper passes through the back of each needle from right to left, and the tip of the looper reaches the thread of the left needle, the positioning line of the front needle guard should be 2MM higher than the needle tip of the left needle. The gap between the front needle guard and the left needle is 0MM.
Two: skip stitches caused by insufficient needle thread supply
1. Lower the position of the needle thread board
2. Make the needle thread take-up larger
3. Adjust the height position of the needle bar thread take-up lever. When the needle drops to the point, the surface of the needle bar thread take-up lever should be slightly higher than the threading hole of the needle bar thread take-up lever. The threading holes of the rod adjusting rod are at the same height.
4. Use a small crimping board
Three: When sewing thin materials, skip stitches occur due to the twisting of the winding machine caused by excessive needle thread supply and knotting.
1. Turn the needle thread take-up lever and adjust the thread take-up amount to a smaller point
2. Adjust the position of the needle and thread passing plate to the standard height
3. Adjust the height of the needle bar thread take-up adjustment lever to the standard position
4. Do not use a small pressure plate
5. Change the position of the needle guard, which is about 2MM higher than the left needle.
Four: When sewing thin materials. Due to the excessive supply of looper thread, when the looper returns from the left limit position to the right, the needle can not catch the looper, and the needle skips
1. When the looper returns from the left limit position to the right to meet the left needle, the needle tip of the left needle should be in contact with the back of the looper head just on the slope of the back of the looper head.
2. Whether the position of the looper picking cam is adjusted according to the different types of looper threads used, when the needle returns from the load to the right and meets the left needle, the mutual position of the looper and the needle should be in the wind bend. The needle thread falls off the outside of the cam, and the needle tip drops to the bottom of the elbow when using cotton thread
3. Check whether the looper thread take-up cam thread board is in a state that meets the conditions of use
5. When sewing thin materials, because the needle thread is entangled by the small tongue of the needle plate, the looper thread is not in good condition, and the needle jump occurs when the machine is not finished.
1. When the looper returns from the left limit position to the right and meets the left needle, the needle tip of the left needle should be exactly on the slope of the back of the looper head. Needle-to-bend contact
2. Check whether the front and back sides of the needle plate and all the corners have Vols scars and cracks.
Whether the quality of polishing and polishing is good
3. Check the installation height of the feeding dog. When the feeding dog rises to the point, its tooth crest should be higher than the needle surface, and the connection line between the tooth crests of the front and rear feeding dogs should be parallel to the needle plate surface.