Basic knowledge of sewing machines
Sewing machines appear in our daily life, which greatly facilitates people's daily life. In the 80s, it even became an indispensable dowry. With the development of time and technology, today's sewing machines have made great progress, whether they are industrial sewing machines or household sewing machines.
Now to explain the basics of it.
Sewing machine meaning: A sewing machine uses one or more sewing threads to form one or more stitches on the sewing material so that one or more layers of sewing material are interwoven or stitched together. Sewing machine can sew fabrics and other products such as cotton, fiber crops, silk, wool, rayon, leather, plastics, paper.
The sewing stitches are neat and beautiful, smooth and firm, the sewing speed is fast, and it is easy to use.
Classification of sewing machines:
Sewing machines are mainly divided into industrial sewing machines and household sewing machines. Most industrial sewing machines are ordinary sewing machines, including lockstitch sewing machines, chain sewing machines, overlock sewing machines, and lockstitch sewing machines.
Lockstitch sewing machines have the highest utilization rate: at the beginning, they were basically single-needle and manual sewing machines. Later, they invented the electric awning sewing machine, which has become the mainstream in the market. According to its mechanism and suture form, it can be roughly divided into J-8 type, JB type, JG type and JH type.
Depending on the pin and usage. Sewing machine stitches can be divided into lock stitches and chain stitches. Zhongjie ZJ0318 is a representative of domestic industrial machinery.
The composition of the sewing machine:
A sewing machine generally consists of four parts: the machine head, base, transmission and accessories. Accessories for sewing machines include needles, bobbins, knives, oilers, and more.
Sewing machine note:
1 Guarantee the cleanliness of parts: to ensure the cleanliness of sewing machine parts through careful washing and cleaning is the basis for ensuring the quality of sewing machine assembly and prolonging its service life.
2. Follow the procedure: If the assembly does not meet the specified technical requirements, the sewing machine will not work properly. Improper positioning between parts and mechanisms can also affect the performance of the sewing machine.
Sewing machine daily maintenance:
1 Cleanliness of the sewing machine, maintaining overall cleanliness.
2. Regularly add lubricating oil to keep the internal parts lubricated.
(1) Lubricate the upper shaft and the parts connected to the upper shaft through the oil hole on the machine head.
(2) Parts inside the panel and moving parts connected by well-known parts.
(3) Lubricate the pressing rod, needle rod and its connecting parts.
(4) Wipe the moving parts of the lower part of the machine board, and use less oil.
(5) There is no need to add too much oil to each oil hole and oil part, just one or two drops.