How much do you know about the structural components of sewing machines?
Thread take-up mechanism Sewing machine plays a role in conveying, recovering needle and thread and tightening stitches during the process of forming stitches during sewing.
Mainly can be divided into the following:
1. Cam thread take-up mechanism: the mechanism that the cam drives the thread take-up lever to move
2. Connecting rod thread take-up mechanism: a mechanism driven by a four-bar linkage mechanism to move the thread take-up mechanism
3. Slider thread take-up mechanism: a mechanism driven by the crank slider mechanism to move the thread take-up mechanism
4. Rotary thread take-up mechanism: a mechanism that uses one or two discs or other shaped components equipped with thread take-up pins to perform thread take-up movement with a rotating motion
5. Needle bar thread take-up mechanism: a mechanism that fixes the thread passing or clamping device on the needle bar, or directly fixes the thread take-up bar mounted on the needle bar.