We often have many unexpected small problems in the process of using the sewing machine. Many people do not know how to solve these problems. Today we will talk about the reasons why the automatic sewing machine skips stitches, and find the key to the problem.
1. The needle eye of the automatic sewing machine is too small to form a thread loop, and the needle of the automatic sewing machine is bent, causing the wrong position of the upper thread and the lower tie. Solution: In this case, just change a needle.
2. The height position of the needle bar of the automatic sewing machine causes the timing of the sewing thread of the needle and the hook to be wrong, and the upper and lower threads do not meet at the correct time, resulting in the upper and lower threads not being hooked.
Solution: adjust the position of the height of the needle bar.
3. The material to be sewn is too thick, and the size of the needle is too small, which changes the formation time of the thread loop. Solution: In this case, you can change the needle to a larger size. The material to be sewn should not be larger than the tolerance range of the machine. If the material is too thick, you should choose a thick material sewing machine.
4. The lock tip of the rotary hook is bald and shortened, and the needle skips when sewing at a corner. Solution: You can change a hook.
5. The thread loosening cam will also cause skipped stitches.
Solution: adjust its tightness.
.Professional automatic sewing machine manufacturer in China, with years of manufacturing and export experience, contact us!