No matter what kind of machine is in operation, we must pay attention to its high danger. Many examples of being injured by the machine make us more vigilant. Although the sewing machine is very dangerous during operation, its needles and blades are very sharp, so we must pay attention when operating. The following are the issues we should pay attention to when operating:
1. Please do not put your fingers near the machine needle when the power is turned on and the computer cart is running.
2. Please do not put your fingers in the cover of the thread take-up lever when the automatic sewing machine is running.
3. Please do not operate the computer automatic sewing machine with safety devices such as belt guards and finger guards removed.
4. When laying down the automatic sewing machine, or removing the belt cover and V-belt, please be sure to turn off the power.
5. Please do not wipe the surface of the machine head with paint thinner.
6. During the operation of the computer automatic sewing machine, the hook rotates at a high speed. Please do not put your hands close to the hook during operation to avoid injury to your hands.
7. Be sure not to run the computerized automatic sewing machine when there is no automatic sewing machine oil in the oil tank.
.Professional automatic sewing machine manufacturer in China, with years of manufacturing and export experience, contact us!