The sewing machine presser foot is an integral part of the sewing machine feeding mechanism. Various forms of sewing machine presser feet play a very important role in the production process, such as sewing machine presser feet for sewing threads, special sewing machine presser feet for hidden zippers, and pleating Sewing machine presser feet, etc. In different sewing operations, it is very important to choose different sewing machine presser feet. Sewing machine manufacturers have summarized that the current presser feet can be roughly divided into the following categories:
1. Cloth strip presser foot
2. Zipper presser foot
3. Jacquard presser foot
4. Walking foot
5. Roller presser foot
6. Invisible zipper presser foot
7. Ordinary curling presser foot
8. Center straight presser foot
9. Center straight presser foot
10. Button presser foot
Presser foot installation steps;
1. Rotate the hand wheel forward, raise the needle to a high position, and raise the presser foot.
2. Press the wrench on the presser foot bracket at the back, and the presser foot will loosen.
3. Install the presser foot so that the pin of the presser foot plate is facing the groove of the presser foot handle. Lower the presser foot wrench and the presser foot will be fixed in its position.
The above are the classification and installation steps of sewing machine presser feet organized by sewing machine manufacturers. Hope it helps you.