A sewing machine is a machine that uses one or more sewing threads to form one or more stitches on the sewing material to interweave or sew one or more layers of sewing material. The sewing machine can sew fabrics such as cotton, fiber crops, silk, wool, and artificial fibers, and products such as leather, plastics, and paper. And it derived art forms such as hand-push embroidery and computer embroidery.
The following sewing machine manufacturers talk about the reasons for broken threads:
1. The basic problems encountered by the sewing machine, and the solutions are attached:
1. Reasons for common faults: there is an obtuse angle on the edge of the needle eye or needle groove hair;
Treatment: Use or replace the new needle after grinding and polishing the needle eye.
2. The cause of the failure: part of the crimping holes on the thread surface is calendered, which makes the suture thread blocked during exercise;
Treatment: It can be polished with emery leather or lined with polishing wax, polished and polished.
3. Reasons for common failures: thin rope for sewing thick materials;
Treatment: Relatively replace the sutures.
4. Reasons for common failures: the suture has poor compressive strength;
Treatment: Replace the sutures.
5. Reasons for common failures: the thread passing pressure is too tight, causing the suture thread to be damaged or the yarn drawn to be broken;
Treatment: Loosen the clamping mule as much as possible.
6. Reasons for common failures: The shaft of the rotary hook has an obtuse angle, which damages the suture or breaks the drawing;
Treatment: The inside of the rotary hook should be polished, and then try it out, or replace it with a new rotary hook.
7. The cause of the common failure: the positioning hook of the rotary hook and the notch of the shuttle frame are not well matched;
Solution: Adjust the coordination of the rotary hook positioning hook so that the thread surface can pass smoothly.
8. The cause of the common failure: the needle is overheated and the chemical fiber thread is fused;
Treatment: Solve the chemical fiber thread by using machine needle or suture thread cold (methicone).
9. Reasons for common failures: There are burrs and obtuse angles on the edge of the needle hole of the needle plate, which may damage the suture;
Treatment: It can be pulled with yarn rope and polishing wax, but it can't be pulled too much, too much flow will cause thread leakage.
10. Reasons for common failures: The position of the needle is reversed;
Treatment: Adjust the needle to the proper position.
11. Reasons for common failures: the needle is bent;
Treatment: Replace the needle with a new one.
12. Reasons for common faults: the left and right travel arrangements of the needle bar are incorrect, the thread take-up on the needle bar crank, and the crank positioning mule nails are not accurately positioned in the concave groove of the thread take-up crank or the positioning position is incorrect;
Solution: Correct the wrong precise positioning position after repositioning.
Second, the sewing machine thread break solution:
1. The cause of the common failure: the copper core cable of the shuttle is too full, loose, and messy, so that the bottom line is not smooth in the sewing process, resulting in disconnection;
Treatment: Adjust the bobbin winder so that the winding on the bobbin can be even, compact and neat.
2. Reasons for common failures: the bobbin is too large or the coaxiality of the bobbin is not good, and the operation is not convenient;
Treatment: Moderately improve the interaction between bobbin case and bobbin.
3. The cause of the common failure: the position of the cloth feeding dog is too low, and the distance between the fast mouth at the bottom end of the cloth feeding dog and the outlet of the bottom line group is too small, which causes contact friction between the bottom line and the fast mouth at the bottom end of the tooth;
Treatment: Effectively adjust the height of the cloth feed teeth, or remove the cloth feed teeth and smooth the fast mouth at the bottom of the teeth with fine sandpaper.
4. Reasons for common failures: the shuttle bar presses the moral bottom line port due to damage and causes fast mouth;
Treatment: Replace the shuttle with a new one.
5. Reasons for common failures: The edge of the hook skin is hairy, which breaks the moral bottom line;
Treatment: sharpen the edge of the hook skin.
6. The reason for the common failure: the coordination between the bobbin and the bobbin case is not very good, there is a gap in the cooperation, and the supporting force of the group outlet is not strong;
Solution: Effectively adjust the matching gap between the bobbin bark and the bobbin case, so that the bottom line group's thread support force does not change.