Industrial sewing machine (industrial sewing machine) is a sewing machine suitable for sewing workpieces for mass production in sewing factories or other industrial sectors. Industrial sewing machines are used in factories that require sewing machines for clothing, shoes and hats, etc. The following methods:
1. When selecting, check whether the machine head is bright, whether there is paint peeling and bruising, whether the electroplating layer of the needle plate, push plate, panel, upper wheel, etc. is intact; whether the platen is straight, whether there are cracks or partial discoloration in the paint ;Whether the frame is broken, paint-off, or twisted; whether the gap between the upper shaft, the lower shaft, and the needle bar meets the standard requirements.
2. Remove the belt, lift the presser foot, and turn the upper wheel slightly to check whether it runs freely and whether the needle is raised and lowered in the middle of the needle plate hole.
3. Whether the sound of the machine is soft when turning.
4. When trying to step on and sew, first try to sew with two layers of thin cloth to check whether the stitches are smooth and even.
Then try sewing with raw wool to see if the length of the stitches can reach 3.6mm, if there is any phenomenon that the seamless material does not go away or the sound is abnormal.
5. For more specific testing, there should be a sewing machine maintenance worker present.