Various types of sewing machine feet are available
Sewing machine presser foot is an indispensable part in the feeding mechanism of sewing machine. Various forms of sewing machine presser foot play a very important role in the production process, such as sewing machine presser foot for sewing open thread and hidden zipper, Pleating sewing machine foot, etc. It is very important to use different sewing machine feet for different sewing operations.
1. Wrap the cloth presser foot. The use of the wrapping presser foot can easily sew wrapping strips with a width of less than 7 mm on the edge of the fabric;
2. Nail the presser foot.
The needle position of the button presser foot should correspond to the needle mark of the button on the fabric;
3. Zipper foot. It is used for ordinary zipper sewing, and can also be used for welt sewing;
4. Ordinary crimping foot. Suitable for light and thin fabrics;
5. Inlay presser foot.
Also known as covered thread presser foot, usually used for welt decorative sewing;
6. Overlock presser foot. The overlocking foot is used to assist the overlocking operation of the fabric;
7. Jacquard presser foot. For sewing decorative fabrics, tassel or other;
8. Synchronized presser foot.
A synchro foot is a very useful foot for keeping layers of gingham in line;
9. Roller presser foot. It is suitable for sewing fragile, smooth or sticky fabrics, such as velvet, plastic, leather or other similar fabrics, and it can also avoid stretchy fabrics that cause unsightly sewing;
10. Round pattern presser foot. It is used to sew all kinds of circular patterns, and it can overstitch circular patterns of different sizes and concentric circles;
11. Invisible zipper foot.
This zipper attachment completely compresses the zipper, and no traces of the zipper are visible from the front after sewing;
12. Linear presser foot. Use the straight line presser to sew delicate straight lines, which are generally used for sewing thin or ultra-thin materials and elastic fabrics. Its flat bottom helps to flatten the fabric, preventing the fabric from wrinkling or skipping stitches;
13. How to use the bead string presser foot.
The beads can be easily sewn on clothing for decoration, and the diameter of the beads needs to be less than 4 mm;
14. Free embroidery foot. For darning, embroidery, free-motion quilting. The presser foot will rise and fall with the needle, the fabric can move when the presser foot is raised, and the fabric can be flattened when the presser foot is lowered, so that the stitches can be formed.